Completion Date: September 2005
Owner: Government of Bermuda

This three storey project is a replacement for one of the oldest Secondary Schools in Bermuda, established in 1897. Surprisingly for its size, the school is intended to accommodate only 900 students. Great care was taken in the design to reflect the island architecture from the stepped roofs to the window and stucco details. The grade change on the site, being over one hundred feet, creates an imposing sight from the street and dramatic views from virtually every exterior window and terrace. There is an NBA sized gymnasium, the only one of that size in Bermuda, and a cafeteria / theatre combination that allows for elaborate stage productions.